Registration as an on-site attendant provides the following rights:
- Attendance to all activities of the Conference: plenary lectures and presentations
- Bag, folder with notebook, pen and rosette of the Conference
- Catalogue (150 pages) with abstracts of the presentations, with ISBN and index of topics and participants
- Certificate of attendance
- Acquisition of myth criticism books with a discount (up to 50%)
- Free access to the Internet and computers arranged by the Faculty
- Four free meal tickets
Registration as an online attendant provides the following rights:
- Attendance to all online activities of the Conference: plenary lectures and presentations
- Catalogue (150 pages) with abstracts of the presentations, with ISBN and index of topics and participants in PDF format
- Certificate of attendance in PDF format
In order to complete your registration, we require that you complete the payment of your modality (35€ for on-site attendants or 10€ for online attendants) before October 30, 2020 (the last day of the conference).
We admit 3 types of payment: bank transfer, PayPal and cash during the Conference.
In the first 2 cases, send an email to Antonella Lipscomb (email@example.com) with your receipt of payment. Please also indicate your name as you wish it to appear in the certificate.
The details of our bank are the following. Make sure that you specify to your bank that you want to pay all transference charges so that we can avoid further transactions.
Bank: La Caixa
Address: Agencia nº 1650, C/ Alberto Aguilera, 62, 28015 Madrid
Account holder: Asteria, International Association of Myth Criticism
Concept: Name and last name of participant (not the sender)
IBAN: ES36 2100 6703 6322 0050 4780
BIC o SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
You can also make the transfer via PayPal by using the following button (tell us via email if the name of the acccount that will be paying differs from the one of the attendant):
On-site Attendance: 35€
Online Attendance: 10€
Attendance fees are non-reimbursable.